Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey
Have you shopped at your local Rite Aid store recently? Your next shopping trip could be free if you provide some feedback and complete the Rite Aid Survey at the link storesurvey.riteaid.com.
Rite Aid is offering the recent customers at their store to complete the Rite Aid Feedback Survey online and get a free entry to the Rite Aid sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize of $1,000 & $100.
The Rite Aid Guest Feedback Survey also provides its customer’s a good opportunity to voice their thoughts about the products and services they experienced at their latest visit to Rite Aid.
StoreRiteAid is an extremely easy survey to take. Read the post to know all about how to take the Rite Aid Customer Survey.
However, there are some rules & requirements that the customer must fulfill to get the Rite Aid sweepstake entry.
- Read More: [Office Depot ] Office Depot Coupon Code on your following visit to Office Depot to get a $10 Off on the purchase of a $50 discount offer.
- Read More: [Lowes ] Lowe’s sweepstakes for a chance to Win a $500 USD Prize.
- Read More: [Pandora Listens ] visit to Pandora to get a Discount Offer – $10 Off on the next purchase.
- Read More: [KinneyKares] Kinney Drugs Survey, they acknowledge the customers with Kinney Drugs Coupons that can be reclaimed for a discount offer.
Rite Aid Survey Rewards
By participating in the Rite Aid Survey online, you are getting rewarded, and you are additionally helping Rite Aid to enhance its administration and quality of the products.
This Rite Aid Stores Survey hardly takes a couple of minutes to fill the input for a Rite Aid Sweepstake Entry.
Rules & Requirements to Take Rite Aid Survey
There are some requirements that the customer must fulfill.
Here is a list of those requirements:
- The customer should be at least 18 years of age to take the survey.
- The customer needs to have the latest Rite Aid receipt.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
- A device like mobile, laptop, tablet with an internet connection.
- Rite Aid Survey is open for legal residents of the United States.
- Take the survey within the sweepstake time period.
- Limit one (1) prize per household.
How to Complete the Rite Aid Survey Online?
The customers require to guarantee that they fulfill all the rules mentioned above.
The survey covers some basic questions related to Rite Aid.
Here are the steps that are taken to complete the survey:
- Go through the official Rite Aid Survey @ storesurvey.riteaid.com.
- Enter the Rite Aid Receipt Code located on your purchase receipt.
- Click on the ‘NEXT’ arrow to reach the next page to begin the survey.
- Answering the questions on the survey page truly.
- Provide your contact details like your name, address, phone number, email id and all.
- Click on the “SUBMIT”.
- After completion of the survey, you will get an entry into the monthly sweepstake draw.
- Wait for the next draw to win a Rite Aid Sweepstake prize.
Rite Aid Website: www.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Survey: storesurvey.riteaid.com
Rite Aid Customer Service: 1-800-748-3243
This article has given the rules and guidance for taking the Rite Aid Survey.
So you are now apparently capable to go ahead to give your feedback and in return receive an entry into Rite Aid Sweepstakes as a reward.
Here I have tried my best to give all about the survey. Still, if you have any queries regarding storesurvey.riteaid.com please comment in the commenting box.
Visit my site at mysurvey.onl to take other surveys & win your reward.